The Coolest Journey

This is about my trip at Jakarta last holiday. It was so cool! why? Because my trip was differ from previous. I met many basketball players in BritAma Arena . There were from Philippine, Malaysia, Singapore and of course from Indonesia! 

This is our Timnas :)

 and this, Romy Chandra and I
 and last, I know all of you know this guy, Mario Wuysang


Pretty cool, right? :) 
however, they are played not really fast, but they can be the runner up . Congratulations Indonesia!!!
The next event, must be the first place!

This is Preliminary Round Result
23 July 2011 Philippines vs Malaysia   97 - 71
24 July 2011 Philippines vs Indonesia  94 - 54
25 July 2011 Philippines vs Singapore 106 - 51

9th SEABA Finals Result 
26 July 2011 Philippines vs Indonesia 89 - 50
Posted on 12:56 AM by Ditra (Dito) and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 komentar: